- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2 Timothy 3:15-17
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11;
Hebrews 1:1-4 & 4:15; Acts 1:11; & 2:22-24; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
- That, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration of the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation.
Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4:12
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
Revelation 20:11-15; 1 Corinthians 15:51-57
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church.
Ephesians 1:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:12 & 27
- That the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the church and each Christian.
Romans 10:9-15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Peter 3:15